Just a sneak peak into our awe-inspiring, soul awakening, Goddess inviting retreat(/temple/sacred oasis) located just outside Santa Fe, NM.
I am thrilled to have this space to welcome you to. I believe that something priceless was lost when we stopped connecting together in a sacred space of spiritual encouragement, support, mystic arts training and life tools empowerment. It has been a dream and path of mine to rebirth this space for women and open the doors to welcome you through. Well Goddesses, the gates are open. Welcome ladies, welcome home! I am honoured to share this with you!
The Nitty Gritty of Retreating Here:
- We host no more than 4 participants at a time to ensure intimacy and comfort.
- In our large modern kitchen we keep your body nourished and satiated with delicious comforting healthy foods (and some sweet snacks).
- The acreage includes 3 sacred circles; a fire circle, a medicine wheel, a ritual circle and coming soon a labyrinth.
- The rooms are comfortable, bright and nicely furnished.
- There is a hammock indoors (it’s true!); an incredible spot to rest, meditate and enjoy getting lost in the gentle rocking of your inner rhythm.
- We have complete privacy the only sounds being the serenades of the birds or the calls of the coyote.
- We are in close proximity to multiple sacred sites; mineral pools, ancient cliff dwellings and petroglyphs dating back over 12,000 years, which we often incorporate into our events.
Be Sure to check out upcoming retreats, soul adventures & girlfriend getaways!
The Story of our Temple & Its Discovery:
When we arrived in New Mexico, guided by a mere whispering of my Inner Divine Goddess, I was instantly stunned by not only the natural beauty, but the volume of the earth’s song, the magick that instantly welcomes you with an energetic heart-warming bear hug and the inescapable stimulation and awakening of a deeper sense of self and spirit. This land is magick.
As we approached our “new temple oasis”, having only seen photos, my mind kicked in with a few trepidations… the logical self (which, believe it or not, I have a large dose of) wondering what awaited us. Taking a deep and calming breath, I relaxed returning my trepidation to curiosity and excitement over what my Undercover Goddess had found for us.
Ladies, if you could have only seen the glow in my eyes as we stepped through the “gateway” into our new space we’d within days opt to make our home and retreat within North America. I was floored.
We had uncovered a hidden gem. A getaway on 6 acres of land, surrounded by rolling hills the likes I had never seen. The landscape only topped by the sunsets and sunrises that seem to shift magickally everyday creating a new masterpiece of nature. It is no wonder that so many artists, writers and performers flock to this part of the world. It is a creative meca for creators whether you are a visual, life or soul artist.
The Temple itself was built on land chosen by a Shaman and designed by an architectural magician who incorporated Sacred Geometry & Feng Shui. You can feel the clear energy flowing through the space, caressing your soul and cleansing your mind.
My Mystic Poet Description of The Temple of the Feminine Mystique:
The day we arrived I wrote the following, which I’d like to share… as it poetically sums up The Temple of the Feminine Mystique:
Our retreat is a temple,
amidst rolling hills that only ends at the base of distant mountains.
The architecture of our sanctuary,
was birthed through the ingenious mind of a sacred geometrist.
Magickal symbols, circles and elements were reverently placed,
locked into space by the hands of a poet.
Acres of yard embrace the soul,
infused with the essence of nature and ritual,
(re)awakening the mystic within.
Like a sentinel the ancients stand guard,
welcoming you home,
inspiring your growth,
merging your mind/heart and
sending you forward to a life of bliss.
The Temple doors have opened and welcome you to step through,
come home to yourself, connect with your soul,
discover your sizzling sexuality,
be guided in to your personal magick.